Pan-G is a patented, non-surgical, out-patient series of treatments that produce and stimulate many of the rejuvenating effects of a facelift. In essence, the Pan-G is a the “facelift in a box: procedure delivered without a knife. The Pan-G was developed by internationally renowned cosmetic surgeon Dr. R. Stephen Mulholland, MD, who specializes in facelift surgery and is the co-developer of the popular FotoFacial procedure.
Is Pan-G right for me?
Pan-G™ non-surgical facelift candidates include:
- anyone who wants to achieve some of the effects of a surgical facelift, including younger patients who want to combat the early visible drooping of the brow, cheeks, and neck
- middle aged patients with moderate facial aging who don’t want the inconvenience of a full surgical facelift
- older patients who want to achieve as much facial rejuvenation as possible without surgery; and anyone who has already undergone a surgical facelift and wants to maintain the lift effect indefinitely through postoperative intervention.
How does it work?
The Pan-G™ Lift program uses three procedures:
- The SonoPeel™, water-based microdermabrasion that exfoliates, plumps and hydrates the skin, promoting greater absorption of nutrients.
- The SonoFacial™, which provides ultrasonic delivery of nutrients into the skin.
- The MyoFacial™, which exercises your face and neck by stimulating selected elevating face and neck muscles with a mild electrical microcurrent that produces increased muscle tone and lift.
The Pan G™ Lift is a comprehensive treatment program consisting of 20 one-hour sessions, over 10 consecutive weeks, designed to give many of the benefits of a surgical face-lift without surgery. This program requires monthly maintenance treatments to maintain results. Patients who have pacemakers, suffer from cataracts, or have unrealistic expectations about the results of the procedure are not good candidates for the Pan G™ facelift.