Radiesse Volumizing Filler
Increased Collagen Production
An Alternative to Implants
RADIESSE® is a temporary dermal filler that adds volume to the skin to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles like marionette lines, nasolabial folds, pre-jowl folds, and chin wrinkles.
RADIESSE is made of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. The calcium microspheres are similar to the natural minerals found normally in the body, so allergy testing isn’t required. The body eventually absorbs the formula over time, leaving behind natural collagen.
Once RADIESSE is injected, it plumps and volumizes the skin to give it a smoother appearance. Over time, this dermal filler stimulates the natural production of collagen for long-lasting results.
RADIESSE can treat the following areas:
- Smile lines (nasolabial folds) that run from the corners of the nose to the edges of the mouth.
- Marionette lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth.
- Corners of the mouth (oral commissure) that make you look as though you’re continually frowning.
- Pre-jowl folds where skin sags on either side of the chin due to loss of facial volume.
- Chin wrinkles that form as horizontal lines on your chin.
RADIESSE is a dermal filler that is injected beneath the skin. As a quick procedure, treatment can be done during a typical lunch hour. RADIESSE can also be mixed with lidocaine (an local anesthetic), making your procedure much more comfortable.
RADIESSE immediately restores volume upon injection, smoothing the signs of aging. In many patients, these natural-looking results last up to one full year.
The most common side effects associated with a RADIESSE treatment are bruising, swelling, tenderness, pain, and itching. However, these side effects are temporary in nature and very mild.