Restylane – Boise
How Does it Work?
Restylane is the first, and only FDA-approved filler indicated to provide lift to cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth smile lines (nasolabial folds). Restylane® is also approved for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
Turn back the clock with the Restylane® family of advanced fillers for a more natural, younger look.
Each of the Restylane® products target different areas of the face or various aging concerns. At Renu MediSpa, our master injectors will discuss with you all the available options and create the best treatment plan based on your unique needs.
- The original, industry-leading dermal filler for lip augmentation.
- The smaller, smoother particles of hyaluronic acid in this filler are specifically designed to target thinning skin under the eyes and filling smaller lines around the lips.
- A product of choice for cheek augmentation. This filler is perfect for correcting the contours of the face as well as deep folds and wrinkles.
- Created by Galderma, the makers of all the Restylane fillers, this smooth, honey-like filler is easy to manipulate into the smaller folds and superficial wrinkles of the face.
- The newest go-to filler for deep folds and structural support of cheek and chin areas.